Large meeting room that fits up to 15 people with glass walls that can be used as white boards to express your creativity. The room is bright thanks to natural light that goes through the walls.
Coffee, tea and water are included. Lunch arrangements can also be made upon request. A projector, screen and sticky white board are also available for free.
About The Thinking Hut
The Thinking Hut is the new and fresh creative co-working space in Amsterdam. These 500sqm once filled with horses have been renovated to re-open doors to a collaborative work environment where different people (entrepreneurs, freelancers, zzp-ers, designers, writers, web developers, marketing minds, account and project managers, ...) can feel comfortable working on their own projects, while having the possibility of sharing, engaging and in essence, creating together with others.
How did it all start?
The Thinking Hut is the materialized dream of a group of friends who go a long way (before the days of the internet bubble, and its burst). Their relationship has always circled around a common, shared space. During the Christmas of 2012, due to a shortage of square meters for one of our own projects, we decided to take the search for a new space to the next level, opening up an environment where more like-minded people could share their knowledge and experience, and have some fun!
- Sound System
- Whiteboard/Flip chart
- Service staff
- Bring your own food
- Available before/after hours
- Corporate Event
- Team Building
- Bring your own food is allowed, but only to be consumed in the kitchen/lounge area.
- Room arrangement needs to be upon request & the meeting needs to be at least half a day.
- Sound system arrangement needs to be upon request & the meeting needs to be at least half a day.
- Standing or just chairs needs to be upon request and at least for a meeting of half a day.
- Bring your own food is allowed
- Available to rent outside opening hours